The JointPro™ Router Bit creates interlocking fingers that provide a strong mechanical locking action that makes woodcraft such as frame, cabinet, wardrobe or even closet project much easier to clamp. There is no tendency for the joint to slide out of alignment under clamping pressure, and the wedged tenons tighten up nicely for a strong corner joint.
The increased long grain gluing surface also helps to strengthen the joint over a basic rabbet or butt joint. Machining parts with the JointPro™ Router Bit is easy —with the bit height set, one part is cut horizontally on the router table, while the corresponding part is cut vertically. The bit is ideal for joining drawer boxes, cabinet parts, and for building 4-sided columns.
- Industrial Quality Router Bit
- Made of C3 Micro-grain Tungsten Carbide
- Solid Hardened Steel Bodies with Non-rebound Design
- The heat resistant coating prevents build-up of sawdust, resin, and pitch.
- Industrial grade micro grain carbide blade
- Totally enclosed & lubricated
- High hook & shear angles allow cutters to slice smoothly into stock... with clean, splinter free results.
- Available Only at GearQuake.com. New for 2018 and in Extremely High Demand. (Guaranteed to sell out fast. Order now to avoid disappointment.)
- Get 53% OFF -- Today Only!
We know you'll love your new JointPro™ Router Bit -- that's why we'll protect your purchase today with our iron-clad 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Click the green "Buy It Now" button... and we'll rush it over to you ASAP!
Price will double when the timer hits zero... so be fast.